The summer holidays are upon us and we will be open from 10am everyday until mid August.
Everyday we have an Under 13’s/beginners session from 10am until Noon then Open sessions for everyone from Noon-Close.
Sessions run every hour on the hour and there is no need to book. To reserve equipment such as bike or scooter hire just give us a call prior to arrival: 0131 661 4769.
Dates for your diary:
Thursday 30th June – Start of our holiday timetable.
Saturday 2nd July – Foam Dart Thunder Event
Monday 4th July – Start of Summer Camp Week 1 (See below or click here for more)
Saturday 30th July – Noon – 4.30pm Scoot GB scooter competition : Visit www.scootgb.org to register.
Sunday 7th August – 6pm – 9pm Roller Derby Event (Event page and details will be here soon)
Wednesday 17th August – Kids return to school (Edinburgh Schools)
Monday 22nd August – Transgression Term Timetable resumes (Noon opening time weekdays)
Summer Camp returns on Monday 4th July so you can get even more from the holidays. Camp costs £40 per day or £150 for Mon-Fri inclusive. The best way to book your space is by calling the park on 0131 661 4769.
- Camp starts at 9am with drop off available from 8.45am
- Start the day with a private park session 9am-10am
- Unlimited equipment hire all day
- Expert instructor on hand all day to help with tricks and session advice
- Great lunch to keep you refuelled
- Unlimited water and cordial to keep you hydrated
- Guest instructors throughout the holidays
- Learn to keep your wheels rolling with workshops on bike/scooter/skateboard repairs
- Learn to use a pro digital slr camera and get tips for filming tricks
- Learn to edit videos and publish them online
- 11am Ryze session available for an extra £10 per day (Visit www.ryzeedinburgh.com to complete consent form)
- Day ends at 5pm, Additional top up time is available on request.